Jump to content

Political Correctness & Censorship


163 replies to this topic

#141
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postwishcast_hater, on 22 February 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

Yeah, because how many people walk around with a bottle of bleach and a noose in freezing cold temps? Makes no sense.

The fact is there are many manufacturered reports of racism over the past few years. It's all on the left and the liberal media run with the story until facts come out and then "poof" the story disappears. The true racists are the left.

They portray America as this cauldron of racism and hate but that is nonsense. If that was truly the case then all these imaginary closet KKK white supremacists would have been marching against Obama. Whites elected Obama and that's a fact. It would make sense that the racists rallied against a black president.
they were trying to spin it on msnbc this am
mika upset cause now if you google her name it says shes homophobic and she is not !
lol
maybe they need to be better journalist and not take the first report and maybe research and not editorialize.
really? that should have been their job all along
well they now can sit in their own poopstorm they've created

#142
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,283 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postvascudave, on 22 February 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:


they were trying to spin it on msnbc this am
mika upset cause now if you google her name it says shes homophobic and she is not !
lol
maybe they need to be better journalist and not take the first report and maybe research and not editorialize.
really? that should have been their job all along
well they now can sit in their own poopstorm they've created

They arenít journalists. They are highly paid actors who are there to push a narrative. The media in this country is really the enemy.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#143
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postweathergeek87, on 22 February 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

They aren't journalists. They are highly paid actors who are there to push a narrative. The media in this country is really the enemy.

1000% accurate. It's amazing there is one conservative media outlet (Fox News) and EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL blames them for everything, while ignoring the 5-7 major news outlets that push their agenda. Guess what, neither is helpful. They all push the agenda they want you to believe. Media is an enemy of the state.

#144
BobInJersey

  • Members
  • 419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Keyport, NJ

View Postweathergeek87, on 21 February 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

Smolett charged. What a fool.

He knew how to play the media..... all he had to do was to say the letter had Maga on the return address and the "assailants " yelled Maga country while screaming racial slurs...those are the hot buttons that the mainstream look for... they were like piranha and ran with it, just like he knew they would...They did the same thing with the Covington teen fiasco....
Keyport, NJ

#145
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male
Another day, another Democrat caught being a racist. I wont hold my breath this person will be forced to resign



https://www.yahoo.co...-192008733.html

#146
Mike_The_Golfer

  • Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ozone Park, NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 28 February 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

Another day, another Democrat caught being a racist. I wont hold my breath this person will be forced to resign



https://www.yahoo.co...-192008733.html

MSM is too busy making Michael Cohen a hero.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

#147
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 01 March 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

MSM is too busy making Michael Cohen a hero.
so..hes telling the truth now?

#148
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postvascudave, on 01 March 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:


so..hes telling the truth now?

Of course he is....anyone knocking Trump is a truthteller. Anyone supporting Trump is a liar, racist, bigot, sexist or all of the above. America 2019 style.

#149
devilsfan0405

  • Members
  • 4,939 posts
  • Location:Cedar Grove, NJ
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 28 February 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

Another day, another Democrat caught being a racist. I wont hold my breath this person will be forced to resign



https://www.yahoo.co...-192008733.html

Yup...and again, they have the balls to criticize Trump. Worry about yourselves, Dems.
Cedar Grove, New Jersey (Essex County)

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

February 25-26, 2010...THE BEAST OF THE EAST STRIKES! 15" FOR THE GROVE!!! THE OLD SIGNATURE IS FINALLY RETIRED!

#150
DennyD

  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ozone Park
  • Ozone_Park
  • NY
This green new deal of new green deal is brutally atrocious. My concern is how on earth are we going to stop cows from farting. Are we all going to take turns around the clock watching there food intake and watch there ass cheeks flap in the wind. These people are nuts. It is fun watching them implode though

#151
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male
For those of you keeping a PC handbook, I post this as a public service. In Berkeley, CA (where else), all phrases must now be non-gender. For example:

Manhole Covers are now Maintenance Hole
Manpower is now "human effort" or "workforce"
Pregnant Woman is now "Pregnant Employee". This is my favorite...imagine the offense one would have at being called a Pregnant Man.



https://www.cbsnews....er-and-firemen/

#152
weatherbowl

  • Members
  • 10,467 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eastern Nassau County
  • Levittown
  • NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 19 July 2019 - 06:55 AM, said:

For those of you keeping a PC handbook, I post this as a public service. In Berkeley, CA (where else), all phrases must now be non-gender. For example:

Manhole Covers are now Maintenance Hole
Manpower is now "human effort" or "workforce"
Pregnant Woman is now "Pregnant Employee". This is my favorite...imagine the offense one would have at being called a Pregnant Man.



https://www.cbsnews....er-and-firemen/

Pregnant Woman is a "Pregnant Employee", they have got to be kidding. You know, if this is all we have to worry about, were in pretty good shape.
Eastern Nassau County, Long Island

#153
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postweatherbowl, on 19 July 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:



Pregnant Woman is a "Pregnant Employee", they have got to be kidding. You know, if this is all we have to worry about, were in pretty good shape.

Snowflakes seem to think the world is falling apart....interesting isnít it.

#154
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postweatherbowl, on 19 July 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

Pregnant Woman is a "Pregnant Employee", they have got to be kidding. You know, if this is all we have to worry about, were in pretty good shape.
ignoring science when its convenient

#155
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
i seriously dont see why people of different genders cant identify with different races now?

#156
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postvascudave, on 22 July 2019 - 06:34 AM, said:

i seriously dont see why people of different genders cant identify with different races now?

If that's the case, after my week at the beach, I can call myself a "person of color".

DISCLAIMER: This is a joke meant to be funny and simply means I have a good tan. I am not saying I am a person of color or making fun of people who identify as persons of color.

#157
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 22 July 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

If that's the case, after my week at the beach, I can call myself a "person of color".

DISCLAIMER: This is a joke meant to be funny and simply means I have a good tan. I am not saying I am a person of color or making fun of people who identify as persons of color.

jokes aside,,,,,why couldnt you?

#158
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postvascudave, on 22 July 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:



jokes aside,,,,,why couldnt you?

Because I am a middle aged white man. In todayís America I am responsible for

Racism due to my white privilege
Sexism because I have held women back
Culturally unaware due to cultural appropriation


#159
gpsnavigator

  • Members
  • 1,755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Morris County, NJ
Let's put a positive spin on it for a moment. If these weird social trends and speech codes continue, it will be very good for the planet. I say this seriously. Informal studies are already showing that intimacy is down and marriage and birth rates are declining. Now, there are several factors driving that, but my father-in-law believes it's part of a larger conspiracy to re-make society into some eco-social-authoritarian utopian-state. I do not necessarily, but it's fun to entertain for a moment.

Just this morning I had to look up "pansexual". I saw it in a FOX headline and hopefully I won't be shadow banned for not having studied up on the term previously.

Weird, weird, and weirder. There are some very bizarre things happening in western society. Mandatory non-gendered pronouns, therapy cows, Donald Trump, Moby, and The Squad. What a world we are becoming.
-GPSNav
Home: Rockaway, NJ - Morris County -- Elevation 745 feet
Work: Newton, NJ - Sussex County -- Elevation 570 feet
Interests: weather, hiking, kayaking, math, science, current events, classic cars, and craft beer

#160
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postgpsnavigator, on 23 July 2019 - 06:53 AM, said:

Let's put a positive spin on it for a moment. If these weird social trends and speech codes continue, it will be very good for the planet. I say this seriously. Informal studies are already showing that intimacy is down and marriage and birth rates are declining. Now, there are several factors driving that, but my father-in-law believes it's part of a larger conspiracy to re-make society into some eco-social-authoritarian utopian-state. I do not necessarily, but it's fun to entertain for a moment.

Just this morning I had to look up "pansexual". I saw it in a FOX headline and hopefully I won't be shadow banned for not having studied up on the term previously.

Weird, weird, and weirder. There are some very bizarre things happening in western society. Mandatory non-gendered pronouns, therapy cows, Donald Trump, Moby, and The Squad. What a world we are becoming.

At the risk of sounding like an old man, I truly fear for what this world is becoming. At this point, I am not even sure what I should say outloud anymore, especially in a work environment. My former company implemented Diversity and Inclusion as a "strategy" for the company and it was forced on everyone. Pride Day in the office, International Women's Day lunch at every office in the US, the last 6 exec level hires (regionally and corporate) were all women. It got to the point where even women were saying "I was hired for the role because of D&I strategy". They feel like that is the only reason they got the job. Its a strange world and one I hope my white son will get a fair chance in, although I fear for his future.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users