Jump to content

extreme islamic attacks


39 replies to this topic

#21
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
put a needle into this pos spine, make him a quadriplegic, give him a nice wheel chair and send him packing back to his great country

#22
Mike_The_Golfer

  • Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ozone Park, NY

View Postvascudave, on 01 November 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

put a needle into this pos spine, make him a quadriplegic, give him a nice wheel chair and send him packing back to his great country

I'd take a different approach. I'd amputate his arms and legs. Put him in a crate with his head sticking out, and every morning, place the box on a stand along the bike path me drove down yesterday. As everyone passes him along that path, they can slap him, punch him, spit in his face, etc.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

#23
thundersleet

  • Members
  • 7,602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Queens, NY

View Postvascudave, on 01 November 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

even more to blame if that's the case.
so he gets out of his country to come here. enjoys the benefits of this great country, leaving his awful country behind...and this is his gratitude??
even more of a reason to end this bs "lottery"

in the end a radical is a radical

A radical is a radical, but I think we really need to see how he became a radical. If he was radicalized years after coming here, through stuff ISIS has online, the most productive response might be redoubling our efforts in our cyber war against ISIS.
Carlisle, PA is about 20 miles west-southwest of Harrisburg

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Let's go Mets!

#24
Mike_The_Golfer

  • Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ozone Park, NY

View Postthundersleet, on 01 November 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

A radical is a radical, but I think we really need to see how he became a radical. If he was radicalized years after coming here, through stuff ISIS has online, the most productive response might be redoubling our efforts in our cyber war against ISIS.

Where we really need to increase our efforts is increased surveillance of mosques and neighborhoods with large contingents of muslims. Getting undercover agents to infiltrate these neighborhoods to better. Can't worry about offending anyone.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

#25
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 01 November 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

Where we really need to increase our efforts is increased surveillance of mosques and neighborhoods with large contingents of muslims. Getting undercover agents to infiltrate these neighborhoods to better. Can't worry about offending anyone.

While I totally agree with this, there is 0.0% chance of that happening. There is a loud, liberal element that runs this country now and control what is offensive and what is not. The "what is not offensive" bucket is the size of a baseball cap, while the offended bucket is the size of the Freedom Tower.

#26
thundersleet

  • Members
  • 7,602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Queens, NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 01 November 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

While I totally agree with this, there is 0.0% chance of that happening. There is a loud, liberal element that runs this country now and control what is offensive and what is not. The "what is not offensive" bucket is the size of a baseball cap, while the offended bucket is the size of the Freedom Tower.

Since when?

Republicans have the Presidency, the House, the Senate, 34 governors, and 32 state legislatures. They also have the Supreme Court.
Carlisle, PA is about 20 miles west-southwest of Harrisburg

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Let's go Mets!

#27
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postthundersleet, on 01 November 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

Since when?

Republicans have the Presidency, the House, the Senate, 34 governors, and 32 state legislatures. They also have the Supreme Court.

You really cannot be serious Sleet.
  • We have sanctuary cities were liberal politicians pick and choose laws that will be enforced. We have a candidate for governor who is already calling NJ a sanctuary state, choosing to ignore laws.
  • There is no such thing as freedom of speech, only freedom to speak in line with the liberal agenda. Examples,
    • Be against gay marriage because of religious beliefs and you are labeled a homophobe.
    • Openly support Donald Trump as the President and be labeled a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, a Nazi, a Hitler lover, or a white supremacist, simply for supporting our President
    • Being a conservative speaker, trying to conduct a speaking engagement at a liberal university, only to have his/her speech cancelled because of protests by liberal groups on campus.
  • Living with a biased media hell bent on broadcasting any positive story about President Trump. Instead focusing on stories about his spelling errors on Twitter. And then blaming the lone conservative media outlet as being the problem.
Sleet, you present yourself as an intelligent, thoughtful person. To be blind to these points is pure ignorance and very surprising

#28
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male
And one more thing...libs are ultra sensitive when it comes to words that offend them. Why does the phrase “snowflake” offend them more than “Allah Akbar”?

#29
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male
Just read that the terrorist has requested the ISIS flag to be displayed in his hospital room. The report does not say his request was accepted or denied. Of course, in today’s world, would anyone be surprised if it’s displayed

#30
robbbs

  • Administrator
  • 16,518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Milford, NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 01 November 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

And one more thing...libs are ultra sensitive when it comes to words that offend them. Why does the phrase "snowflake" offend them more than "Allah Akbar"?

Full of irony and, sadly, very true.
rockburnweather.com
West Milford NJ

#31
thundersleet

  • Members
  • 7,602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Queens, NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 01 November 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

You really cannot be serious Sleet.
  • We have sanctuary cities were liberal politicians pick and choose laws that will be enforced. We have a candidate for governor who is already calling NJ a sanctuary state, choosing to ignore laws.
  • There is no such thing as freedom of speech, only freedom to speak in line with the liberal agenda. Examples,
    • Be against gay marriage because of religious beliefs and you are labeled a homophobe.
    • Openly support Donald Trump as the President and be labeled a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, a Nazi, a Hitler lover, or a white supremacist, simply for supporting our President
    • Being a conservative speaker, trying to conduct a speaking engagement at a liberal university, only to have his/her speech cancelled because of protests by liberal groups on campus.
  • Living with a biased media hell bent on broadcasting any positive story about President Trump. Instead focusing on stories about his spelling errors on Twitter. And then blaming the lone conservative media outlet as being the problem.
Sleet, you present yourself as an intelligent, thoughtful person. To be blind to these points is pure ignorance and very surprising

As this is largely off-topic, I will PM you to address all of this.
Carlisle, PA is about 20 miles west-southwest of Harrisburg

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Let's go Mets!

#32
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postthundersleet, on 01 November 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

As this is largely off-topic, I will PM you to address all of this.

I dont think its off topic at all. In fact, I believe it is the very crux of why Trump was elected and we will continue to see Trump-like folks elected with more regularity.

#33
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postvascudave, on 01 November 2017 - 06:31 AM, said:

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 01 November 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

Diversity Visa Lottery? This constant call for "diversity"everywhere is out of control and, as yesterday proved, dangerous. It's run amok through every aspect of society - especially in the corporate world as everyone tries to be politically correct to a fault. The whole idea of pushing diversity is terrible and misguided (as is just about everything the left pushes). It emphasizes what what makes us different and divides us rather than look to celebrate and emphasize what people have in common and unites us.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here? The Diversity Visa Lottery is designed to even out immigration based on location, ethnicity and religion. Yet, Trump's travel ban was deemed unconstitutional due to the fact it was indirectly based on ethnicity and religion. So on one hand, its fine to base immigration on ethnicity and religion, but on the other declare limiting immigration due to ethnicity and religion unconstitutional.

And there are people here who dont believe a liberal ideology is driving decisions made in this country.

#34
gpsnavigator

  • Members
  • 1,755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Morris County, NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 02 November 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

Am I the only one who sees the irony here? The Diversity Visa Lottery is designed to even out immigration based on location, ethnicity and religion. Yet, Trump's travel ban was deemed unconstitutional due to the fact it was indirectly based on ethnicity and religion. So on one hand, its fine to base immigration on ethnicity and religion, but on the other declare limiting immigration due to ethnicity and religion unconstitutional.

And there are people here who dont believe a liberal ideology is driving decisions made in this country.
I'm not ready to directly blame the diversity lottery program for the attack. But I would agree with you in the sense that I'm not sure why such a program is necessary to meet arbitrarily defined diversity goals. We already have had plenty of immigration from various parts of the world for decades, and are, generally speaking, a very welcoming country to folks willing to respect our customs and integrate into our culture.

Truth be told, I can check off most of the liberal boxes. But these fanatical positions on self expression, diversity, political correctness, identity politics, etc, have ruined a lot of it, and have moved well away from any historical basis of what liberalism means. My feeling is that many "liberals" are like a new version of the religious right. But instead of bibles and sermons, now it's race and identity. Ironic how things come full circle.
-GPSNav
Home: Rockaway, NJ - Morris County -- Elevation 745 feet
Work: Newton, NJ - Sussex County -- Elevation 570 feet
Interests: weather, hiking, kayaking, math, science, current events, classic cars, and craft beer

#35
thundersleet

  • Members
  • 7,602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Queens, NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 02 November 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

Am I the only one who sees the irony here? The Diversity Visa Lottery is designed to even out immigration based on location, ethnicity and religion. Yet, Trump's travel ban was deemed unconstitutional due to the fact it was indirectly based on ethnicity and religion. So on one hand, its fine to base immigration on ethnicity and religion, but on the other declare limiting immigration due to ethnicity and religion unconstitutional.

And there are people here who dont believe a liberal ideology is driving decisions made in this country.

Well the thing was passed in 1990, so maybe back then a liberal ideology was driving the country. Or maybe things were just more complicated then and didn't go directly along party lines.

I looked at the Senate vote on the immigration package which included this "Diversity Visa," and it's actually pretty fascinating. Most of the "nay" votes were from Democrats, the most notable ones being future VP Al Gore and future Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid: https://www.senate.g...n=1&vote=00117. You don't really think of the late Ted Kennedy and Mitch McConnell being on the same side of an issue, but they actually both voted yes on this bill.

Not that this ends up mattering that much in the end, because it sounds like the radicalization happened after he entered the US. I do think that immigration quotas of any kind are silly, so I am not too keen on what I've read about this "Diversity Visa" thing. But my lack of being crazy about it has nothing to do with the attacks.
Carlisle, PA is about 20 miles west-southwest of Harrisburg

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Let's go Mets!

#36
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
you could certainly spin a pile of poop into a diamond

#37
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male
Sad that there was a terrorist bombing in NYC today and little is said online about it. Its almost like we have become used to it.

#38
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,283 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 11 December 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

Sad that there was a terrorist bombing in NYC today and little is said online about it. Its almost like we have become used to it.

Agreed. Very little coverage. More coverage of how much TV the president watches and how much soda he drinks on CNN. I'm waiting for the day that the MSM disappears. They are just propaganda tools.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#39
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 4,055 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postweathergeek87, on 11 December 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

Agreed. Very little coverage. More coverage of how much TV the president watches and how much soda he drinks on CNN. I'm waiting for the day that the MSM disappears. They are just propaganda tools.

Its quite remarkable how biased and laser focused they are on attacking him.

#40
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 11 December 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

Sad that there was a terrorist bombing in NYC today and little is said online about it. Its almost like we have become used to it.
unreal
another 911 wouldn't matter anymore. msm would blame trump not the insane attackers with like ideology






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users