President Trump

1065 replies to this topic

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,501 posts

View Postthundersleet, on 18 February 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

I largely agree with you.

But could it be streamlined? There seems to be so many parts and pieces to this (regardless of whether it leads to Trump himself) that maybe the only way to do this investigation is in the non-streamlined form. I don't have the investigation experience though, so I could be completely wrong.

One thing that's not being talked about enough here though is just the general Russian meddling. Let's drop Trump for a moment...it should trouble all Americans, regardless of party, that there was such thorough Russian involvement seemingly.

100% correct, but you will have trouble finding and media outlet talking about that. Fox is touting that Trump is exonerated, while the rest of the outlets are creating scenarios where Trump is impeached.

Blizzard78

• Members
  • 1,410 posts
  • NY

carribeanpirate, on 18 February 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

100% correct, but you will have trouble finding and media outlet talking about that. Fox is touting that Trump is exonerated, while the rest of the outlets are creating scenarios where Trump is impeached.

Didnít this start back in 2014??? Way before Trump announced he would run.

i'm a deplorable who lives on another planet

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,100 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View PostBlizzard78, on 19 February 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

Didn’t this start back in 2014??? Way before Trump announced he would run.
I THought it started back in the cold war.

I would have thought Obama would have been on top of these particular individuals but he had the anti-cop narrative goin on

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,501 posts

View PostBlizzard78, on 19 February 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

Didn't this start back in 2014??? Way before Trump announced he would run.

Yes, and its clear the Obama administration knew, but since they expected HRC to win, they largely ignored it. Once Trump won, the narrative changed to imply Trump was involved, hence the Muller investigation.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,100 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 19 February 2018 - 07:53 AM, said:

Yes, and its clear the Obama administration knew, but since they expected HRC to win, they largely ignored it. Once Trump won, the narrative changed to imply Trump was involved, hence the Muller investigation.
question I've been hearing is why would Russia want HRC to lose?? they cleary have ties. clintions gave up access to uranium. bill given mucho dinero to speak and so on...so why would the want them to lose?

robbbs

• Administrator
  • 16,250 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 19 February 2018 - 07:53 AM, said:

View Postvascudave, on 19 February 2018 - 08:13 AM, said:

question I've been hearing is why would Russia want HRC to lose?? they cleary have ties. clintions gave up access to uranium. bill given mucho dinero to speak and so on...so why would the want them to lose?

What's black is white and what's white is black. We're looking through the looking glass. The biased spin by the media is remarkable. I try to watch as little "news" on TV as possible as it's worthless. I think this will have long lasting impact on how the general public views the media news industry long after the current players on both sides are long gone. They're exposed for all to see. It will never be the same and people will be dubious of what they hear and read. In a way, maybe that's the only good thing to come out of all this.
rockburnweather.com
West Milford NJ

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users