President Trump

1090 replies to this topic

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,709 posts

View Postgpsnavigator, on 13 April 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Funny, sounds like me. I pretty much identify now as an eco-humanitarian centrist. I kicked my Democratic registration to the curb months ago, returning to independent, as I won't do the Republican thing either. I find I have plenty of push back for people on both sides when they get going on their partisan agendas and talking points from Breitbart, or MSNBC. Great world, isn't it?

I changed from Republican to Independant a few years back. I find that I watch little news and really read online news and then interpret what the story is saying. Itís really sad what America has become.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,709 posts
Can some one explain how slick Willie paid one of his abused $800k in hush money but was never investigated orntheatened with impeachment?

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,174 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 18 April 2018 - 04:56 AM, said:

Can some one explain how slick Willie paid one of his abused $800k in hush money but was never investigated orntheatened with impeachment?
"HE'S NOT PRESIDENT NOW"

that's whats being said at least

BS in my opinion

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 18 April 2018 - 04:56 AM, said:

Everyone loves to forget that he actually was impeached.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,709 posts

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 18 April 2018 - 08:41 AM, said:

Not because of that, but on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. Not paying off a whore.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,709 posts

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 18 April 2018 - 08:41 AM, said:

you got me thinking about impeachment and the Mueller investigation. I question why after 14 months and countless hours spent investigating, no evidence of collusion has come out. Since we live in a completely partisian world, is it possible Mueller is holding any and all information until after the mid term election. If form holds, Democrats will control one or both houses in congress. If he has evidence now that could lead to impeachment, why would he bring it forth now, knowing that a republican controlled congress would not impeach him anyway. If he waits for a "favorable jury", he might be successful and ensure his future in the Washington swamp.
Just another theory among many.

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 9,761 posts
  • Hamburg, NJ
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 18 April 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

you got me thinking about impeachment and the Mueller investigation. I question why after 14 months and countless hours spent investigating, no evidence of collusion has come out. Since we live in a completely partisian world, is it possible Mueller is holding any and all information until after the mid term election. If form holds, Democrats will control one or both houses in congress. If he has evidence now that could lead to impeachment, why would he bring it forth now, knowing that a republican controlled congress would not impeach him anyway. If he waits for a "favorable jury", he might be successful and ensure his future in the Washington swamp.
Just another theory among many.

Isn't he supposed to be fair and balanced? This investigation is exactly what Trump has been screaming, a witch hunt.
Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County)

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,709 posts

View Postweathergeek87, on 18 April 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

Isn't he supposed to be fair and balanced? This investigation is exactly what Trump has been screaming, a witch hunt.

Thatís why I prefaced my comment by stating the hyper partisan environment we live in. Yes, heís supposed to be unbiased, but unbiased went out the window a while ago.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,709 posts
$tormy Daniels is suing Pres Trump for defamation. How ironic that a person who spread her legs and had all kinds of sex while being filmed and paid is suing for character defamation. If I was the judge, my first question would be "what character do you have to defame"?

The huckster lawyer is loving the attention the media is giving him too. He has to keep the gravy train going.

gpsnavigator

• Members
  • 1,587 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 30 April 2018 - 02:45 PM, said:

$tormy Daniels is suing Pres Trump for defamation. How ironic that a person who spread her legs and had all kinds of sex while being filmed and paid is suing for character defamation. If I was the judge, my first question would be "what character do you have to defame"?

The huckster lawyer is loving the attention the media is giving him too. He has to keep the gravy train going.
Even one of the regular legal guys on CNN crapped all over this one.
-GPSNav
Home: Rockaway, NJ - Morris County -- Elevation 745 feet
Work: Newton, NJ - Sussex County -- Elevation 570 feet
Interests: weather, hiking, kayaking, math, science, current events, classic cars, and craft beer

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,174 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
meanwhile 3 Americans released from n korea

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users