President Trump

1136 replies to this topic

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,668 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 09 July 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

Every administration has had its share of dirty, slimy characters in the cabinet or in high ranking positions. Why now has it become fashionable to confront these people in public. How will the pubic/media react when one of these "confronters" gets physical with an adminstration member? Or worse than physical contact and pulls a weapon on someone?

They will probably celebrate this person and give them a regular spot on CNN. The left really has become totally unhinged.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

gpsnavigator

• Members
  • 1,609 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 09 July 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

Every administration has had its share of dirty, slimy characters in the cabinet or in high ranking positions. Why now has it become fashionable to confront these people in public. How will the pubic/media react when one of these "confronters" gets physical with an adminstration member? Or worse than physical contact and pulls a weapon on someone?

Its a dangerous time to be in the Trump administration. Someone is going to do something bad and they are being riled up by the likes of Maxine Waters and others. And the example being set is leaking down through local politics. You could not pay me to volunteer my time to be on the town council, etc in today's environment.
Watch this if you've got 17 minutes. It's a town many of us on this board would be familiar with:

https://www.nytimes....ves-matter.html
-GPSNav
Home: Rockaway, NJ - Morris County -- Elevation 745 feet
Work: Newton, NJ - Sussex County -- Elevation 570 feet
Interests: weather, hiking, kayaking, math, science, current events, classic cars, and craft beer

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 9,812 posts
  • Hamburg, NJ
  • NJ
Funny how the left was protesting in the streets with the likes of dirtbag Chelsea Handler about the SCOTUS pick, before Trump even announced it would be Kavanaugh. Now that it is announced, the left naturally is flipping out. They are out of their minds.
Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County)

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 9,812 posts
  • Hamburg, NJ
  • NJ
So the left is taking a break from their protests about children being separated at the border to protest how mad they are that they may not be able to rip a fetus from the womb anymore. Ironic??
Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County)

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts

View Postweathergeek87, on 10 July 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

Funny how the left was protesting in the streets with the likes of dirtbag Chelsea Handler about the SCOTUS pick, before Trump even announced it would be Kavanaugh. Now that it is announced, the left naturally is flipping out. They are out of their minds.

There is no rhyme or reason why they are protesting, its simply protesting for the sake of protesting. He could have chosen an ultra liberal an they still would have protested for some reason.

Chuckie Schumer wasted no time in saying Democrats will resist this nomination, but gave no reason why. This is political as usual and clearly shows that neither party has the interests of Americans in mind. Their job is to simply ensure their party gets power and keeps power, whatever the means. The Republicans are just as bad since they denied Obama's SC candidate.

Two party system is killing this country.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,192 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
im voting for trump again, wasn't going to... but im gonna just to get another 4 years of this

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,668 posts

View Postweathergeek87, on 10 July 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

I saw somewhere they had the protesters with signs ready to go, just missing the name of the nominee. They had Sharpies ready to fill in the name on their signs as soon as it was announced. They are pathetic.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,192 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
what a crock of poop

https://www.cnn.com/...ress/index.html

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts

View Postvascudave, on 12 July 2018 - 01:01 PM, said:

10 hours that showed clearly how paralyzed we are due to partisian politics. Pathetic.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts
Big news that 12 Russians have been indicted and great timing, right before the Putin summit. I wonder when we will extradite the people to stand trial? Yea, right, like that will actually happen. And people still believe the FBI is not a political organization. Pathetic

https://www.yahoo.co...-174740569.html

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,668 posts
Rosenstein should be fired immediately.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts
Trump was wrong to say that Russia did not interfere in elections. At times, he needs to hold his comments to himself and this is one of those times. Leaders do not throw their teams under the bus publically. The optics of this are really bad and just gives the left legitimate ammunition.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts
By the way, am I to believe that Russia is the only country trying to influence elections? The US has been doing this for years in other countries....The Vietnam war was fought over the US wanting a particular leadership in S. Vietnam.

We may not like it being done to us, but Russia, China, India, Europe, everyone does something along these lines. Some get caught, some dont, some are more stealth, some are upfront. Regardless, everyone does it.

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,668 posts
Trump finally is calling for an end to the Meuller farce/"investigation". He should have done so a long time ago. Over a year ago, he should have given the witch hunt/probe 3 more months, then it gets shut down. That would have been the wisest course of action...don't abruptly shut it down, but put a time limit on it and have it come to an end.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 01 August 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

Trump finally is calling for an end to the Meuller farce/"investigation". He should have done so a long time ago. Over a year ago, he should have given the witch hunt/probe 3 more months, then it gets shut down. That would have been the wisest course of action...don't abruptly shut it down, but put a time limit on it and have it come to an end.

Will the biased media go after Mueller/Democrats for wasting time and money the way they went after Benghazi (most of which was justified).

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,743 posts
Completely dumbfounded that the same media that killed Trump for giving Omorossa a job in the WH now cannot find enough time in the day for her on her shows. I think NBC/MSNBC may have hired her as she has been on every show (or so it appears). What a bunch of phonies.

gpsnavigator

• Members
  • 1,609 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 15 August 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

Completely dumbfounded that the same media that killed Trump for giving Omorossa a job in the WH now cannot find enough time in the day for her on her shows. I think NBC/MSNBC may have hired her as she has been on every show (or so it appears). What a bunch of phonies.
I won't condone anything Trump said or tweeted out. He's often inappropriate and the Omorossa episode was no different. However, none of the left can find any rational and reasoned position on any of these issues. In some cases they've completely flipped positions since Trump got elected. Other positions have gone from reasonable to emotional, to radical. Call it what we may, but it is my view we have ended up in a place where we no longer have liberalism in America.

I met several Democrats at the fair last week when one of them popped out from their tent and asked me if I was registered to vote. So, I stopped, and told them how I felt and why I chose not to affiliate with the Democratic Party any longer. I laid some of the blame on the media, and some on the Democratic Party for entertaining idiocracy. They were nice, and in the end I thought it was a worthwhile, more positive conversation than it could have been. I suspect there are Democrats out there who know this is not a great direction for the party and more importantly the country.

It's highly frustrating. We wanted change - we got it. In both parties. Another be careful what you wish for argument..................
-GPSNav
Home: Rockaway, NJ - Morris County -- Elevation 745 feet
Work: Newton, NJ - Sussex County -- Elevation 570 feet
Interests: weather, hiking, kayaking, math, science, current events, classic cars, and craft beer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users