President Trump

1475 replies to this topic

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts
Bottom line....if American territory and people were attacked by terrorists and you are against retaliation meant to protect Americans, you need to re-examine your nationality.

After 9/11 we talked about “never forgetting”. Seems plenty of people have forgotten. Those same people will be asking why the government didn’t “do something” when the next terroistvattack in US soil happens.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts
I’d love to claim this as my own, but it’s from Dan Bongino, the Fix News contributor. For the record, I think Bongino is a bloated gas bag, however, this is spot on:

Trump’s successes have driven the Democrats so insane that, in just the past 3 years, they’ve defended:
-Kim Jong Un
-MS-13
-Infanticide
-Gun confiscation
-Open Borders &
-The Iranian “Death to America” crowd

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,538 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 05 January 2020 - 03:17 PM, said:

Bottom line....if American territory and people were attacked by terrorists and you are against retaliation meant to protect Americans, you need to re-examine your nationality.

After 9/11 we talked about "never forgetting". Seems plenty of people have forgotten. Those same people will be asking why the government didn't "do something" when the next terroistvattack in US soil happens.

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 05 January 2020 - 07:24 PM, said:

I'd love to claim this as my own, but it's from Dan Bongino, the Fix News contributor. For the record, I think Bongino is a bloated gas bag, however, this is spot on:

Trump's successes have driven the Democrats so insane that, in just the past 3 years, they've defended:
-Kim Jong Un
-MS-13
-Infanticide
-Gun confiscation
-Open Borders &
-The Iranian "Death to America" crowd

ITS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE!!!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts
Iran has said “they seek no further escalation”. But the Democratic Party controlled media keeps telling me World War 3 / war with Iran is either already started or is imminent.

I’m so confused.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,538 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 08 January 2020 - 01:53 PM, said:

Iran has said "they seek no further escalation". But the Democratic Party controlled media keeps telling me World War 3 / war with Iran is either already started or is imminent.

I'm so confused.
seeing how iran cant distinguish between a us warplane or a Ukrainian passenger jet with children on board, id think WW3 would be the last thing iran would want.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts
As if we needed more proof the media is dishonest, biased and in the pocket of Democrats, the major networks have 0 minutes to USMCA trade deal in last night’s broadcasts. The network’s signature show with their highest paid newsreader can not find a few seconds to talk about a major, bipartisan bill that will help US workers and economy. Unreal.

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,809 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 17 January 2020 - 06:15 AM, said:

As if we needed more proof the media is dishonest, biased and in the pocket of Democrats, the major networks have 0 minutes to USMCA trade deal in last night's broadcasts. The network's signature show with their highest paid newsreader can not find a few seconds to talk about a major, bipartisan bill that will help US workers and economy. Unreal.

Did anyone see when Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, & Co walked the impeachment articles over to the Senate chamber? It was a like a funeral procession for the Democratic party.

Also. notice how they timed that big signing ceremony of the articles to distract from Trump signing the historic trade deal with China? Anything to distract from trump's accomplishments...because they have zero accomplishments themselves.

Now their latest great hope is...Lev Parnas? Didn't they learn their lesson from Cohen, Avenatti, etc that hitching your wagons to these type of folks doesn't work?
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 17 January 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:

Did anyone see when Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, & Co walked the impeachment articles over to the Senate chamber? It was a like a funeral procession for the Democratic party.

Also. notice how they timed that big signing ceremony of the articles to distract from Trump signing the historic trade deal with China? Anything to distract from trump's accomplishments...because they have zero accomplishments themselves.

Now their latest great hope is...Lev Parnas? Didn't they learn their lesson from Cohen, Avenatti, etc that hitching your wagons to these type of folks doesn't work?

There are multiple things here, I agree with all of them. First, lets stop with the phony "I don't want to impeach the President, but I have to" bull sheetrock. If you truly have a problem doing it (even if its legit), you don't hand out pens like you are signing a peace treaty. And whoever heard of a Speaker of the House giving away pens, that's usually reserved for Presidential signings. But that hag Pelosi thinks she's all powerful. Second, Trump could give every American $1M of his own money tax free and Dems would find a problem with it. They would want to know why it isn't $2M for everyone and why its divided equally. Third, the media will fall all over themselves getting Parnas on their air. Dollars to donuts his fraud will come out within a month and he will be a joke like the ones you mentioned.

The media is clearly in the tank for Democrats, they don't even try to hide it anymore. I am not crazy about Trump the person, but he has presided over record economy. any other President with his record on the job would be cruising to a second term.

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,366 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

carribeanpirate, on 19 January 2020 - 04:45 PM, said:

There are multiple things here, I agree with all of them. First, lets stop with the phony "I don't want to impeach the President, but I have to" bull sheetrock. If you truly have a problem doing it (even if its legit), you don't hand out pens like you are signing a peace treaty. And whoever heard of a Speaker of the House giving away pens, that's usually reserved for Presidential signings. But that hag Pelosi thinks she's all powerful. Second, Trump could give every American $1M of his own money tax free and Dems would find a problem with it. They would want to know why it isn't $2M for everyone and why its divided equally. Third, the media will fall all over themselves getting Parnas on their air. Dollars to donuts his fraud will come out within a month and he will be a joke like the ones you mentioned.

The media is clearly in the tank for Democrats, they don't even try to hide it anymore. I am not crazy about Trump the person, but he has presided over record economy. any other President with his record on the job would be cruising to a second term.

He is cruising to a second term. Hence all this impeachment nonsense. Trump has been annoying me with the tweets.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts
I feel like he is cruising to a second term, along with Republicans getting control of House and Senate again. However, if you watch any news broadcast other than Fox or conservative media outlets, you would think Trump is losing by a substantial margin. My comment had to do with his success.....With any other President not named Trump, the media would be asking how he could be beaten. Lets be honest, the Democrats are running on a platform that the economy is bad! That's delusional when everyone who wants to work can find a job and retirement savings is growing by leaps and bounds. I know the counter argument is the middle class cannot save for retirement, but that's just noise. Retirement savings is a choice. You can get the latest iPhone with the unlimited data plan for $400/month or you can get a good iPhone with a limited data plan for $200/month and bank the other $200.

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,809 posts
talk about "Theater of the Absurd" last night. Unbelievable.What a colossal waste of time and money.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,148 posts
The sad part is these toolbags in Congress will get re-elected when their time comes. Its mind boggling to hear how many of the same people were around for Clinton's impeachment. Congress has a favorability rating below 10%, yet the same cast of characters is elected over and over. If you want real change, make a vow to not vote for any Congressional incumbent. Its my small protest.

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,366 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ
What Schiff and Pelosi are pulling right now and the theater of the obsessed news media (Fox absolutely included) is nothing short of criminal.

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,366 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ
Dems know they cannot beat him in Nov so everything you’re seeing is to try to make him look bad. Meanwhile there was a very real quid pro quo with Biden’s son and Obama on hot mic telling the UK pres that he will have more availability after his term is over. Deep State in panic over another looming Trump victory.

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,809 posts

View Postweathergeek87, on 23 January 2020 - 02:14 AM, said:

Dems know they cannot beat him in Nov so everything you're seeing is to try to make him look bad. Meanwhile there was a very real quid pro quo with Biden's son and Obama on hot mic telling the UK pres that he will have more availability after his term is over. Deep State in panic over another looming Trump victory.

Schiff blatantly said it yesterday:

"The president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box"

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,538 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 23 January 2020 - 10:22 AM, said:

Schiff blatantly said it yesterday:

And im sure that pisses reps and dems off equally.
we the people should have the decision!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users