President Trump

1358 replies to this topic

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
you want comedy? follow AOC on twitter. she and her followers are delusional.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts

View Postvascudave, on 10 May 2019 - 06:01 AM, said:

you want comedy? follow AOC on twitter. she and her followers are delusional.

Saw the video posted about her live tweet around her apartment. Is not possible she didnít know what a garbage disposal is, is it? She had to be joking. Please tell me she was joking.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 10 May 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

Saw the video posted about her live tweet around her apartment. Is not possible she didn’t know what a garbage disposal is, is it? She had to be joking. Please tell me she was joking.
HILARIOUS
i like how snopes does its best to defend her
https://www.snopes.c...rbage-disposal/

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 4,939 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postvascudave, on 13 May 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

HILARIOUS
i like how snopes does its best to defend her
https://www.snopes.c...rbage-disposal/

They can make all the excuses for her that they want. I know an airhead when I see one.
Cedar Grove, New Jersey (Essex County)

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

February 25-26, 2010...THE BEAST OF THE EAST STRIKES! 15" FOR THE GROVE!!! THE OLD SIGNATURE IS FINALLY RETIRED!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts

View Postdevilsfan0405, on 13 May 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

They can make all the excuses for her that they want. I know an airhead when I see one.

If this true, remember that is woman was elected to represent you and I...to pass laws designed to help us. If she truly doesnít know what a garbage disposal is for, but is in the house finance committee, that should scare every American to their core.

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 4,939 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 14 May 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

If this true, remember that is woman was elected to represent you and I...to pass laws designed to help us. If she truly doesnít know what a garbage disposal is for, but is in the house finance committee, that should scare every American to their core.

Absolutely. I knew she was bad news when she didnít even know how the unemployment rate was calculated despite the fact that she majored in economics.
Cedar Grove, New Jersey (Essex County)

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

February 25-26, 2010...THE BEAST OF THE EAST STRIKES! 15" FOR THE GROVE!!! THE OLD SIGNATURE IS FINALLY RETIRED!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts

View Postdevilsfan0405, on 14 May 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

Absolutely. I knew she was bad news when she didn't even know how the unemployment rate was calculated despite the fact that she majored in economics.

She's clearly not the best recruiting tool for her university....

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
What a great article about President Trump's 4th of July speech/celebration...

https://www.usatoday...umn/1654859001/
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 05 July 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

What a great article about President Trump's 4th of July speech/celebration...

https://www.usatoday...umn/1654859001/

Couldnít agree more. Itís amazing the Democratic Party has been hijacked to the level it has been, where they have moved so far left itís almost anti American. Case in point is Rapinoe from the womenís soccer team. She talks about how bad the US is when it comes to gay rigjts, when the US is truly progressive. There are still many places in this world where you are out to death for being gay. That is oppressive, not the US.

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,283 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 05 July 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

Couldnít agree more. Itís amazing the Democratic Party has been hijacked to the level it has been, where they have moved so far left itís almost anti American. Case in point is Rapinoe from the womenís soccer team. She talks about how bad the US is when it comes to gay rigjts, when the US is truly progressive. There are still many places in this world where you are out to death for being gay. That is oppressive, not the US.

Sheís a fool. An arrogant fool.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postweathergeek87, on 11 July 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

She's a fool. An arrogant fool.

deserve??
earned, sure but deserve?
idk
i love how she hates trump but says we need more love and less hate.
i bet if she went to the white house and said she wanted to speak with trump he would talk to her

https://www.huffpost...4b0583e482a870a

metfan4life

• Members
  • 28,973 posts
AOC and Pelosi keep arguing. This isn't going to end well.
Anthony

metfan4life

• Members
  • 28,973 posts
Once again Green tries to impeach trump and it fails.
Anthony

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts
the Democratic Party is completely out of control. They have one campaign plank and that is they are not Donald Trump, they are leveraging that alone as a reason to vote for them and win. This party has been totally hijacked by the ultra progressive wing of the party which has pulled it so far left, they are unrecognizable as a party for Americans anymore. It reminds me of the early 2000's when the Republicans struggled with how to handle the Tea Party wing of their party. At the time, the media called it the demise of the Republican Party, where now, the media celebrates the progressive move as the "New" Republican Party. What a joke.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts
Watching the Muller hearings today and I donít think Muller took part in any interviews or investigations. I think he hired a bunch of people and let them handle everything. He looked like a lost feeble old man trying to remember things. I felt bad for him.

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 24 July 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

Watching the Muller hearings today and I don't think Muller took part in any interviews or investigations. I think he hired a bunch of people and let them handle everything. He looked like a lost feeble old man trying to remember things. I felt bad for him.

It was pathetic. Almost as pathetic as the post-hearings coverage on CNN and MSNBC. They both had huge banners at the bottom of the screen all night long "BREAKING NEWS -Meuller: Trump not fully exonerated on obstruction"

It has never has been the responsibility of a prosecutor ("special/independent" or otherwise) to exonerate. They look to see if there is enough there to bring forth a charge and clearly there wasn't. The Dems and their partners in the "lamestream" media (loved when I heard that one!) are acting as if this is some new part of our justice system. Doesn't matter if there's nothing there as far as any actual crimes or not even a shred of evidence of one...if the prosecutor doesn't full exonerate you, you're guilty.

The most laugh-worthy and bizarro-world statement ever came from Chuck Todd yesterday on MSNBC where he said he thinks one of the Democrats' biggest problems is that they haven't been able to match the Republicans' "propaganda machine". WHAT???!!! The Democrats have 98% of the news media, 98% of the nation's universities, all of Hollywood, and all of the big tech and social media companies pushing propaganda for them.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 25 July 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

It was pathetic. Almost as pathetic as the post-hearings coverage on CNN and MSNBC. They both had huge banners at the bottom of the screen all night long "BREAKING NEWS -Meuller: Trump not fully exonerated on obstruction"

It has never has been the responsibility of a prosecutor ("special/independent" or otherwise) to exonerate. They look to see if there is enough there to bring forth a charge and clearly there wasn't. The Dems and their partners in the "lamestream" media (loved when I heard that one!) are acting as if this is some new part of our justice system. Doesn't matter if there's nothing there as far as any actual crimes or not even a shred of evidence of one...if the prosecutor doesn't full exonerate you, you're guilty.

The most laugh-worthy and bizarro-world statement ever came from Chuck Todd yesterday on MSNBC where he said he thinks one of the Democrats' biggest problems is that they haven't been able to match the Republicans' "propaganda machine". WHAT???!!! The Democrats have 98% of the news media, all of Hollywood, all of the big tech and social media companies pushing propaganda for them.

The media is shameless. #impeachtrump was the top trending hashtag yesterday. I read some comments and it is truly bizzaro world.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,055 posts
Ive happily been away from media and internet for a few days but was back this morning. I have to say I am just dumbfounded at the amount of "white supremacist" comments against Trump and any Trump supporters. What has happened to this country? When did a term like that become mainstream as if there are white supremacists running around our towns and neighborhoods looking to harm non-white folks. Its sad really and is driven completely by the media.

Social media is worse. Today, Mitch McConnell's twitter account was suspended because of curse words used in the comment section of a video he posted. But Twitter allows #massacremitch to continue to trend.

I am disgusted at what the US has become. Difference in opinions used to be valued and was something people could talk about. I argue we are one of the most diverse and inclusive cultures on earth. A person can be what ever they want to be. Regardless of color, gender (even non-gender), religion, sexual choice, whatever, a person can be a community leader, a business leader, an elected official, a Congressman or President. For the last 50+ years, there has been no race based laws in this country. I hate that its only been 50 years, but history cannot be changed, we can only do better.

There are a handful of countries on earth where you can live the lifestyle you choose....the US is one of the few and should be celebrated, not condemned.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,442 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
https://www.usatoday...lur/1995997001/

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

View Postvascudave, on 13 August 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

So he and any guest on his show can hurl insults at Trump as well as every other republican/conservative and their supporters, but he can't handle being called Fredo? Typical leftist hypocrisy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users