Jump to content

vegas


33 replies to this topic

#1
vascudave

  • Members
  • 6,922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
start new topic

anyone see this?

https://www.facebook...63666990512448/

#2
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 9,312 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg, NJ
  • NJ

View Postvascudave, on 03 October 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

start new topic

anyone see this?

https://www.facebook...63666990512448/

Yes. Also - a caller called into Michael Savage's radio show "Savage Nation" yesterday claiming to be an ex-military and says that he was next door neighbors with the "shooter" and that there is now way that this guy was the shooter. He claimed that this guy wouldn't be able to shoot a pistol, let alone high powered magazine rounds. Says he believes it was a set up. Also - the guy was telling Michael Savage that you do not see any flashes coming off of the 32nd floor window in any of the online videos from the ground.

I read this morning that CNN apparently played a video where you saw flashes from the gun used at a much lower floor than the 32nd floor. Lots of things do not add up with this.
Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County)

#3
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,249 posts
  • Gender:Male
Something isn't adding up. The guy seems too clean.

As for where the shots came from, it had to be that room as it was reported they knew the exact location because the fire detector went off. Also, if it was a lower floor, where are the broken windows? No windows in the building opened.

And I am no fan of MSM, but less of a fan of Savage, Alex jones types. They are true conspiracists.

#4
vascudave

  • Members
  • 6,922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
cab driver
she thinks its from 10th floor?
everyone in the lobby is just standing there. would think they would be running?

idk
https://www.youtube....h?v=WNiRr763gJA

#5
vascudave

  • Members
  • 6,922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
something doesn't add up though

#6
Mike_The_Golfer

  • Members
  • 2,522 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ozone Park, NY
things are getting fishy with the girlfriend. She leaves the country a couple of weeks ago, there are conflicting reports with regards to her whereabouts, and the shooter was wiring large sums of money out of the country.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

#7
vascudave

  • Members
  • 6,922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View PostMike_The_Golfer, on 03 October 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

things are getting fishy with the girlfriend. She leaves the country a couple of weeks ago, there are conflicting reports with regards to her whereabouts, and the shooter was wiring large sums of money out of the country.
heard that too. seems shady at minimum
he had her card too> not sure if it was a gambling card or if she worked there.

#8
thundersleet

  • Members
  • 7,345 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Queens, NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 03 October 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Something isn't adding up. The guy seems too clean.

As for where the shots came from, it had to be that room as it was reported they knew the exact location because the fire detector went off. Also, if it was a lower floor, where are the broken windows? No windows in the building opened.

And I am no fan of MSM, but less of a fan of Savage, Alex jones types. They are true conspiracists.

Yeah, that really does not add up.

Also, how did he get so much ammo? Did he get it all legally, or did he get some of it on the black market???
Carlisle, PA is about 20 miles west-southwest of Harrisburg

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Let's go Mets!

#9
nyrangers1022

  • Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:cornwall on hudson, NY (orange county )
Only windows broken out are on 32nd floor which gave him a great vantage point. Also, rumors of "muzzle flash" on video. I've seen the videos, they are probably reflections of the billions of Vegas lights and or lights from the concert, security, vehicles etc...


Obtaining that much ammo is easy. I used to buy a box of 20 rounds every time I was in a store. That adds up quick. So maybe he collected over time then snapped and uses it. Just my speculation

#10
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 9,312 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg, NJ
  • NJ
He was in this hotel for a week. With all the ammo and those weapons? What about when the maid service came in to clean? Wouldn't he get nervous that the maid would see his stuff? I would imagine they are checking all the hotel surveillance cameras to see how he got this stuff upstairs. Terribly tragic.
Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County)

#11
nyrangers1022

  • Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:cornwall on hudson, NY (orange county )

View Postweathergeek87, on 04 October 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

He was in this hotel for a week. With all the ammo and those weapons? What about when the maid service came in to clean? Wouldn't he get nervous that the maid would see his stuff? I would imagine they are checking all the hotel surveillance cameras to see how he got this stuff upstairs. Terribly tragic.

He hid them very well somehow. Definitely was premeditated. Also I won't be surprised if there's surveillance of him standing in the lot where the concert was going to be, checking out the hotel seeing what room will give him a great vantage point

#12
vascudave

  • Members
  • 6,922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
with all the video footage directed at mandalay, wouldn't there be flashing from muzzle seen?

#13
Blizzard78

  • Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • NY

View Postweathergeek87, on 04 October 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

He was in this hotel for a week. With all the ammo and those weapons? What about when the maid service came in to clean? Wouldn't he get nervous that the maid would see his stuff? I would imagine they are checking all the hotel surveillance cameras to see how he got this stuff upstairs. Terribly tragic.

You can refuse maid service, which he probably did.

#14
vascudave

  • Members
  • 6,922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
isis holding firm on their claim
http://www.newsweek....massacre-679295

#15
wishcast_hater

    Instigator

  • Members
  • 839 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dutchess County
  • Lagrangeville
  • NY
Another false flag event. Not saying people didn't die but this guy was not the shooter. I have seen alot of video and none of the muzzle fire was coming from the 32nd floor. Multiple witnesses saying more than one shooter but since that does not line up with the narrative released by our trustworthy government officials these people are dismissed. Journalists of today do not practice investigative reporting or follow up on these leads.
"We will know that our disinformation program is a success when everything the American people know are lies!" - Former CIA Director William Casey
"It easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain
Truth to a liberal is as salt to a slug.

#16
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 9,312 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg, NJ
  • NJ

View Postwishcast_hater, on 09 October 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

Another false flag event. Not saying people didn't die but this guy was not the shooter. I have seen alot of video and none of the muzzle fire was coming from the 32nd floor. Multiple witnesses saying more than one shooter but since that does not line up with the narrative released by our trustworthy government officials these people are dismissed. Journalists of today do not practice investigative reporting or follow up on these leads.

I never believed it for a second. How one man could do this all alone never sat well with me. Also - how do you explain flashes of light coming from the 4th floor? And multiple accounts of people running into the crowd with guns shooting people. It doesn't make sense.
Hamburg, NJ (Sussex County)

#17
wishcast_hater

    Instigator

  • Members
  • 839 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dutchess County
  • Lagrangeville
  • NY

View Postweathergeek87, on 10 October 2017 - 02:20 AM, said:

I never believed it for a second. How one man could do this all alone never sat well with me. Also - how do you explain flashes of light coming from the 4th floor? And multiple accounts of people running into the crowd with guns shooting people. It doesn't make sense.

This is not the first time this has happened and certainly wont be the last. There is always an agenda that is getting pushed and I truly believe these are staged events to push legislation or take more of our rights/privacy away in the name of safety.
"We will know that our disinformation program is a success when everything the American people know are lies!" - Former CIA Director William Casey
"It easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain
Truth to a liberal is as salt to a slug.

#18
nyrangers1022

  • Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:cornwall on hudson, NY (orange county )

View Postweathergeek87, on 10 October 2017 - 02:20 AM, said:



I never believed it for a second. How one man could do this all alone never sat well with me. Also - how do you explain flashes of light coming from the 4th floor? And multiple accounts of people running into the crowd with guns shooting people. It doesn't make sense.

4th floor was completely debunked. Someone had a video 2 hours before shooting showing the same exact light that looked like muzzle fire. Also no broken windows besides 32

#19
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,249 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postweathergeek87, on 10 October 2017 - 02:20 AM, said:



I never believed it for a second. How one man could do this all alone never sat well with me. Also - how do you explain flashes of light coming from the 4th floor? And multiple accounts of people running into the crowd with guns shooting people. It doesn't make sense.

How did someone shoot from the 4th floor without breaking a window?

#20
satellite_eyes

  • Moderators
  • 7,409 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Mill, SC (Home) & Charlotte, NC (Work)
I don't buy the conspiracy theories and the gun laws are ridiculous imo. I have no problem with someone owning a gun to protect themselves but the stuff you can buy easily in SC is ridiculous.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ (NW Morris County)
Elevation 1150' - Average Snow: 50"

Snow Stats (as of 3/31/15)
2014-2015 Winter - 67.0" Min Temp -6
2013-2014 Winter - 66.1" Min Temp -5
2012-2013 Winter - 53.4" Min Temp +1
2011-2012 Winter - 26.9" Min Temp +5
2010-2011 Winter - 62.3" Min Temp -6





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users