Jump to content

ASSUALT ALLEGATIONS


109 replies to this topic

#21
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,272 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postthundersleet, on 17 November 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:



The problem though is that if the standard of evidence is pictures and videos, we would be denying the overwhelming majority of sexual assault stories. Including my mom's story, by the way. I don't think that is healthy either.

And how many people wrongfully accused would be vindicated with video evidence? It goes both ways...
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#22
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male
So, over the weekend, hero of the left and the quick one to call out folks when they do something to women Lena Dunham, stepped in it by SUPPORTING a writer who is accused of harrassment/assalt on one of the people on that awful show Dunham is on. This is the same Dunham who says that women should be believed in all allegation cases. This is the same Dunham who marches about the President because of his alleged assualt allegations. But because she is friends with this writer, its impossible he could have done it.

Its easy to accuse, try and convict someone you dont know on social media, its far more difficult when its someone you know. And its far more difficult to explain when you are the show's creator and exec producer that you hired a predator.

Of course she has made the obligatory apology and the media will eat it up, but she's just another in a long line of hypocrites.


https://www.yahoo.co...-160334719.html

#23
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
ADD outspoken russel to the mix:

http://www.latimes.c...-htmlstory.html

and asking crews to drop his allegations

http://www.latimes.c...-htmlstory.html

#24
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 20 November 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

So, over the weekend, hero of the left and the quick one to call out folks when they do something to women Lena Dunham, stepped in it by SUPPORTING a writer who is accused of harrassment/assalt on one of the people on that awful show Dunham is on. This is the same Dunham who says that women should be believed in all allegation cases. This is the same Dunham who marches about the President because of his alleged assualt allegations. But because she is friends with this writer, its impossible he could have done it.

Its easy to accuse, try and convict someone you dont know on social media, its far more difficult when its someone you know. And its far more difficult to explain when you are the show's creator and exec producer that you hired a predator.

Of course she has made the obligatory apology and the media will eat it up, but she's just another in a long line of hypocrites.


https://www.yahoo.co...-160334719.html

actually never heard of her
apparently theres accusations of her on whether she assaulted her sister or not as a kid?

#25
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
https://www.huffingt...4b045cf4372041b

#26
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
cnn?
im sure chris wont be asking questions

http://newyork.cbslo...assment-claims/

#27
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,272 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postvascudave, on 20 November 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:



actually never heard of her
apparently theres accusations of her on whether she assaulted her sister or not as a kid?

Yes I had heard that in the past. Another gross feminist. Lol
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#28
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postweathergeek87, on 20 November 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Yes I had heard that in the past. Another gross feminist. Lol

If I remember correctly, she admitted in her book she did something to her sister when they were kids.

#29
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male
Add Charlie Rose to the list. This goes with Russel Simmons and the Lena Dunham show writer in the last 2 days, in addition to the Joy Behar picture of her grabbing Robin Williams' junk in a picture for Comic Relief. I am sure she just thinks it was a joke.

Amazing how many liberal thinkers are populating this list.....Remember STAY WOKE! Hahahahahahahahahaha

#30
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male
Before anyone accuses me of being happy that people are being accused of predatory behavior, I am not. They are disgusting and deserve whatever they get. However, what I am happy about is the egg in the face of the liberal establishment. All these gasbags stood on a righteous platform, calling other accused out and shouting how there is no room for this in society....All while they were doing the exact same thing. Today its the CBS morning show eating crow having to discuss Charlie Rose. I am sure Rose and the two other talking heads blasted Trump and others, yet today, They are having to deal with "their friendship" with Rose and "his weighted allegations". I guess its easy to blast others who you dont know or dont like, but much harder to do the same to people you know. But that's called journalism and what they should do. But investigative journalism no longer exists, as it doesnt get ratings. Its easier to attack.....attack whoever needs to be attacked, based on little information, detail or desire to obtain either.

So, that is why I enjoy opening the news these days. I am sure someone I think highly of will get caught up in this and my perception of them will be changed. Until then, I enjoy seeing the biased media get their due.

#31
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,272 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ
More photos of Al Franken surfacing this morning, grabbing a female reporter inappropriately. Yet we still have no definitive proof of Moore, yet the MSM screams that he should drop out of the race -- but no calls for Franken to resign -
It's disgusting.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#32
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male
I dont even know where to begin with this one, more hypocrisy from the left. Mika Brezinski talking about how it is inappropriate for 1) people socializing/dating in the workplace and 2) where were people to stop folks like Charlie Rose

First, she and her fiance obviously started dating at work, nevermind the fact that she cheated on her husband. Second, two high profile, regular panel members on Morning Joe have been accused of assault. Where was SHE when this was going on and why didnt SHE stop it. Maybe she doesnt know her value. Maybe I am an just an old white guy, but, I do not think Mika is in a position to preach to me about workplace morals and ethics.

https://www.yahoo.co...-141920506.html

#33
robbbs

  • Administrator
  • 16,516 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Milford, NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 21 November 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

I dont even know where to begin with this one, more hypocrisy from the left. Mika Brezinski talking about how it is inappropriate for 1) people socializing/dating in the workplace and 2) where were people to stop folks like Charlie Rose

First, she and her fiance obviously started dating at work, nevermind the fact that she cheated on her husband. Second, two high profile, regular panel members on Morning Joe have been accused of assault. Where was SHE when this was going on and why didnt SHE stop it. Maybe she doesnt know her value. Maybe I am an just an old white guy, but, I do not think Mika is in a position to preach to me about workplace morals and ethics.

https://www.yahoo.co...-141920506.html

Media hypocrisy is off the charts. Only saving grace is that it's so obvious and blatant that many eyes have been opened to it.
rockburnweather.com
West Milford NJ

#34
gpsnavigator

  • Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Morris County, NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 21 November 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:


First, she and her fiance obviously started dating at work, nevermind the fact that she cheated on her husband. Second, two high profile, regular panel members on Morning Joe have been accused of assault. Where was SHE when this was going on and why didnt SHE stop it. Maybe she doesnt know her value. Maybe I am an just an old white guy, but, I do not think Mika is in a position to preach to me about workplace morals and ethics.
I bailed on Mika and Joe ages ago. Too much of a holier than thou smugness toward anyone who is different from them.

Here's a different view on this issue, and a conservative source sort of defending Al Franken. Worth consideration:

http://www.nationalr...es-shouldnt-run
-GPSNav
Home: Rockaway, NJ - Morris County -- Elevation 745 feet
Work: Newton, NJ - Sussex County -- Elevation 570 feet
Interests: weather, hiking, kayaking, math, science, current events, classic cars, and craft beer

#35
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postgpsnavigator, on 21 November 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:


I bailed on Mika and Joe ages ago. Too much of a holier than thou smugness toward anyone who is different from them.

Here's a different view on this issue, and a conservative source sort of defending Al Franken. Worth consideration:

http://www.nationalr...es-shouldnt-run
THAt article shows the danger of this. the line between being a rude, ahole and an actual abuser. Charlie rose also brought up the idea if the man thinks the woman want the adnances (though I don't believe Charlie). that said if we defend al then "trumps words on a bus" should be thrown out.

ps I loathe mika


#36
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postrobbbs, on 21 November 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

Media hypocrisy is off the charts. Only saving grace is that it's so obvious and blatant that many eyes have been opened to it.

Robbbs, Do you think that's the case? Reason for asking....I had a conversation with my father about this and doesnt believe there is media bias. In fact, he went as far as saying that CNN and CBS are the "most moderate, middle of the road" news organizations going. I nearly crashed my car when he said it. I consider my father to be a fairly smart man and logical, however, this was the most illogical thing I have ever heard.

#37
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,998 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postgpsnavigator, on 21 November 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

I bailed on Mika and Joe ages ago. Too much of a holier than thou smugness toward anyone who is different from them.

Here's a different view on this issue, and a conservative source sort of defending Al Franken. Worth consideration:

http://www.nationalr...es-shouldnt-run

I agree with most of the article however, look at it a different way. The article is asking conservatives to turn the other cheek and take the high road of sorts. Isnt that what conservatives have always done to their detriment? Liberal voices are loud and strong and seemingly everywhere, while conservatives are tagged with labels like "holy roller", "old", "too white", etc. I agree that reducing the predator meaning to a sound bite is wrong, but conservatives cannot sit back and just ignore what is happening.

#38
satellite_eyes

  • Moderators
  • 7,807 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Mill, SC (Home) & Charlotte, NC (Work)
It is nauseating how many anti trump articles cnn has on a daily basis. Yet they never said anything bad about Obama. Then there's this. I'm not even sure what to think about this. I always thought she was funny actually.

https://www.huffingt...4b03dec82488ccb
Lake Hopatcong, NJ (NW Morris County)
Elevation 1150' - Average Snow: 50"

Snow Stats (as of 3/31/15)
2014-2015 Winter - 67.0" Min Temp -6
2013-2014 Winter - 66.1" Min Temp -5
2012-2013 Winter - 53.4" Min Temp +1
2011-2012 Winter - 26.9" Min Temp +5
2010-2011 Winter - 62.3" Min Temp -6

#39
satellite_eyes

  • Moderators
  • 7,807 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Mill, SC (Home) & Charlotte, NC (Work)
and here's another one. How could anyone on the face of this earth defend Lavar Ball?

http://www.msn.com/e...kt5R&ocid=ientp
Lake Hopatcong, NJ (NW Morris County)
Elevation 1150' - Average Snow: 50"

Snow Stats (as of 3/31/15)
2014-2015 Winter - 67.0" Min Temp -6
2013-2014 Winter - 66.1" Min Temp -5
2012-2013 Winter - 53.4" Min Temp +1
2011-2012 Winter - 26.9" Min Temp +5
2010-2011 Winter - 62.3" Min Temp -6

#40
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,407 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postsatellite_eyes, on 22 November 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

It is nauseating how many anti trump articles cnn has on a daily basis. Yet they never said anything bad about Obama. Then there's this. I'm not even sure what to think about this. I always thought she was funny actually.

https://www.huffingt...4b03dec82488ccb

View Postsatellite_eyes, on 22 November 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

and here's another one. How could anyone on the face of this earth defend Lavar Ball?

http://www.msn.com/e...kt5R&ocid=ientp
I always turn on cnn different times of the day and WITHOUT fail theres something negative about trump.

I don't like trump that much but if I hated him the way some do, I think I would grow tired of watching cnn nonstop campaign to smear him. it doesn't help anyone to do what they do.

did you see the dog with the infected ear that looked like trump? it really did, but they had a whole story on it, mocked him and degraded him.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users