2018 NFL Season

29 replies to this topic

OrangeCountyWeather06

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Cornwall
  • NY
I don’t think I’ve seen an NFL season this late where so many different scenarios could happen that could have so many teams make the playoffs. Especially on the NFC side. Sheesh.
Cornwall NY

satellite_eyes

• Moderators
  • 7,804 posts
I think the playoffs look real good. Very interesting matchups. And i'm hopeful my Giants can really improve for next season.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ (NW Morris County)
Elevation 1150' - Average Snow: 50"

Snow Stats (as of 3/31/15)
2014-2015 Winter - 67.0" Min Temp -6
2013-2014 Winter - 66.1" Min Temp -5
2012-2013 Winter - 53.4" Min Temp +1
2011-2012 Winter - 26.9" Min Temp +5
2010-2011 Winter - 62.3" Min Temp -6

OrangeCountyWeather06

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Cornwall
  • NY

View Postsatellite_eyes, on 02 January 2019 - 06:36 AM, said:

I think the playoffs look real good. Very interesting matchups. And i'm hopeful my Giants can really improve for next season.

Honestly I saw on TV that this could be the best wild card round in NFL history. Not sure how that’s a storyline but every single team playing this weekend we’re either at .500 or under at one point and got hot from the middle of the season to end the year. I believe the Eagles could upset the Bears this weekend. Cowboys/Seahawks are pretty even matchup. Colts/Texans face off for third time and Chargers/Ravens could get interesting.

As for the Giants. Honestly. They are set at the skill positions already. An offense that features Saquon Barkey, Odell Beckham Jr, Sterling Sheperd and Evan Engram is nothing to sneeze at. I saw Eli Manning get into a rhythm towards the end of the year so it’s not blasphemous to think he is capable of returning in 2019. All the Giants need to do is plug 1 or 2 holes on defense and if the OL holds up just average for Eli I can’t see how they can’t double their wins next year. This coming from an Eagles fan mind you.
Cornwall NY

OrangeCountyWeather06

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Cornwall
  • NY
How about those Eagles on the road?!?! To be 4-6 dead in the water to winning tough environment road playoff games. Wow.
Cornwall NY

OrangeCountyWeather06

• Members
  • 5,172 posts
  • Cornwall
  • NY
I’ve got the Chiefs over Colts. Rams over Cowboys. Chargers over Patriots. I’ve thought about this one and the more I think about the 48-7 beating the Saints gave the Eagles back in Week 11 the more I believe this team wants revenge. I know this Eagles team is different since then but can they overcome 41 points? I’m going with the Eagles with the upset to beat the Saints. The Eagles defense means business.
Cornwall NY

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,404 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
go rams

jimjesswill3

• Members
  • 902 posts
  • Marshalls_Creek
  • PA
Hoping The Steelers & Antonio Brown work things out, Steelers would be stupid if they trade him away!! And my kids gave me a #84 jersey for Christmas that I only wore once.
Jim-Marshalls Creek PA
41.0976 N 75.1217 W
Elevation 1099.1 feet

robbbs

• Administrator
  • 16,516 posts
This is almost 18 months old but a well made video on the start of the Brady / Pats dynasty (some nice shots of the snowstorm also).

https://www.youtube....tOAyPWwE&t=265s
rockburnweather.com
West Milford NJ

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,404 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postjimjesswill3, on 23 January 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

Hoping The Steelers & Antonio Brown work things out, Steelers would be stupid if they trade him away!! And my kids gave me a #84 jersey for Christmas that I only wore once.
as crazy as it sounds they can dump bell and AB. 2 divas

metfan4life

• Members
  • 28,875 posts
Congrats patriots
Anthony

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users