2020 Presidential Election

48 replies to this topic

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts
Seems early to start this thread, but Elizabeth Warren has announced an exploratory committee for a presidential run.

wishcast_hater

No Curvature

• Members
  • 1,207 posts
  • Lagrangeville
  • NY
Can Pocahontas legally run? She is a native American and not an American citizen as we all know.

In all seriousness I hate that the media and political scum begin discussing/speculating and torturing the rest of American with this stuff 2 years in advance of an election. I wish all these decisions were announced 90 days prior to the election to save us all from this insanity.

And for my second rant.....The founders didn't intend on people being life long politicians, they expected you to serve your country and go back to your normal life after your term ended. Politicians are scum and couldn't hack it in the real world, that why they suckle at the teat for as long as possible.

Trump 2020
I don't care what he says, I care what he does for the country.
Earth is not a spinning ball
Flat Earth Infrared Camera - Hundred of miles with no curve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5RJhRNWCMo&t=608s
2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Can't have + Pressure against a vaccuum: https://www.youtube....suvdGYCY&t=500s
Astronauts on wires / Chromakey Technology: https://www.youtube....h?v=x6XeELc3QH8
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLltxIX4B8_URNUzDE2sXctnUAEXgEDDGn
http://www.atlantean...nning-ball.html
https://flatearthsci...t-earth-proofs/

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts

View Postwishcast_hater, on 31 December 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Can Pocahontas legally run? She is a native American and not an American citizen as we all know.

In all seriousness I hate that the media and political scum begin discussing/speculating and torturing the rest of American with this stuff 2 years in advance of an election. I wish all these decisions were announced 90 days prior to the election to save us all from this insanity.

And for my second rant.....The founders didn't intend on people being life long politicians, they expected you to serve your country and go back to your normal life after your term ended. Politicians are scum and couldn't hack it in the real world, that why they suckle at the teat for as long as possible.

Trump 2020

Totally agree. Term limits are sorely needed, however, the very people who have to pass term limit laws are the exact people who would be affected and lose their jobs. Therefore, the chances of this happening are minute. As for endless Presidential campaigns, its another effect of the 24 hour news cycle....they have to fill the air time with something.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts

View Postwishcast_hater, on 31 December 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Trump 2020

Trump 2020 is interesting. The Dems are going to throw everything and more at him and the media will be even harder (yes, its possible) on him than it is now. I think there could be 15-20 candidates running on the Dem side and it will be a race to see how far left the candidate will go. The Dem candidate will be far far left, promising free everything with no plans to enact anything.

On the Republican side, I think there will be a Republican challenger to Trump in the primary race, someone like a Kaisich or someone in that mold.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,404 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
this is pretty funny

https://babylonbee.c...fested-blankets

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,266 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 01 January 2019 - 09:38 AM, said:

Trump 2020 is interesting. The Dems are going to throw everything and more at him and the media will be even harder (yes, its possible) on him than it is now. I think there could be 15-20 candidates running on the Dem side and it will be a race to see how far left the candidate will go. The Dem candidate will be far far left, promising free everything with no plans to enact anything.

On the Republican side, I think there will be a Republican challenger to Trump in the primary race, someone like a Kaisich or someone in that mold.

And that person who is challenging Trump on the R side will lose miserably.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts
Sanders declared his candidacy again and the media still calls him an independent. He's votes along Democratic lines, rarely voting against Dem causes. He's twice run for President as a Democrat. I dont claim to be a smart guy, but if you vote with Democrats, talk like a Democrat and run as a Democrat, its impossible to be an independent.....you're a Democrat.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts
And yet another Democrat has entered the race, Robert O'Rourke. Yeah, Beto was just a nickname and he keeps it to gain votes. Cory Booker has some challenge for the award for moving forward by accomplishing the least. Both can deliver great speeches.....nothing else.

In the words of Ben Franklin......well done is better than well said.

Mike_The_Golfer

• Members
  • 2,751 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 14 March 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

And yet another Democrat has entered the race, Robert O'Rourke. Yeah, Beto was just a nickname and he keeps it to gain votes. Cory Booker has some challenge for the award for moving forward by accomplishing the least. Both can deliver great speeches.....nothing else.

No one will ever truly challenge B. Hussein Obama for that title.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,266 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 14 March 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Iíve seen his speeches. Not impressed at all.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,404 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
BETO...."MAN OF THE PEOPLE" HA!

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 4,938 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ
Joe Biden may be their best hope for 2020 and even he is shaky. No one else currently in the field really impresses me, nor do I think they have enough appeal to win key swing states.
Cedar Grove, New Jersey (Essex County)

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

February 25-26, 2010...THE BEAST OF THE EAST STRIKES! 15" FOR THE GROVE!!! THE OLD SIGNATURE IS FINALLY RETIRED!

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 4,938 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ
...and here come the sexual harassment accusations against Biden. Curious timing when thereís speculation that heíll soon announce that heís running for President. Planted stories by the far left to weaken his bid because heís not progressive enough for them?

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

February 25-26, 2010...THE BEAST OF THE EAST STRIKES! 15" FOR THE GROVE!!! THE OLD SIGNATURE IS FINALLY RETIRED!

weathergeek87

• Moderators
  • 10,266 posts
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postdevilsfan0405, on 01 April 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

...and here come the sexual harassment accusations against Biden. Curious timing when thereís speculation that heíll soon announce that heís running for President. Planted stories by the far left to weaken his bid because heís not progressive enough for them?

They hate old school Dems as much as they hate Republicans. Either way Trump will smoke whoever is the nominee in 2020. They have no chance as their message is pure identity politics. It wonít win on the national stage. Clinton got smoked by using it.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,404 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
hes creepy for sure
https://www.youtube....h?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts
I have spent the better part of the past 6 weeks on an assignment in Scotland. You wouldn't know you left the US when you watch the news here. Party politics rule here as well as they try to sort out Brexit and come up with a plan. Neither side wants to compromise and the expectation is that May will have to resign. The goal is to force new elections so Labor can gain back a majority to appoint a PM. Its just a joke and no different than the US.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts

View Postvascudave, on 02 April 2019 - 06:46 AM, said:

Watching Biden act around women is downright creepy. Imagine an aquaintence acting like this with your wife or daughter. And its always the same story....he was comforting them or he was offering encouragement. Yeesh, I need a shower after watching these clips.

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,404 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 02 April 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

Watching Biden act around women is downright creepy. Imagine an aquaintence acting like this with your wife or daughter. And its always the same story....he was comforting them or he was offering encouragement. Yeesh, I need a shower after watching these clips.
some of the theory behind the recent uptick in this is even within the dem party, the accusers are those that are more progressive and hate the current/old dems.
regardless of the people that defend biden, its at minimum creepy, realistically HIGHLY inappropriate and one could say some of it is borderline pedophilia and assault.
if this was my daughter being groped there wouild be a problem for sure.
have a friend of course comparing this to trump saying the P word!!
stuff like that is what is killing the dems....be consistent
gimmmie a break
2020 will be fun for sure

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 4,938 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postvascudave, on 03 April 2019 - 07:45 AM, said:

some of the theory behind the recent uptick in this is even within the dem party, the accusers are those that are more progressive and hate the current/old dems.
regardless of the people that defend biden, its at minimum creepy, realistically HIGHLY inappropriate and one could say some of it is borderline pedophilia and assault.
if this was my daughter being groped there wouild be a problem for sure.
have a friend of course comparing this to trump saying the P word!!
stuff like that is what is killing the dems....be consistent
gimmmie a break
2020 will be fun for sure

Exactly. There is always an excuse when itís a Democrat. Always. So much for Me Too. Another fraudulent, selective movement.

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 3,997 posts
Now that the Democrats are lining up to release their tax returns and the public can review, can someone explain to me in child like language why this makes them more qualified / less qualified to be President? I really need help understanding this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users