Jump to content

2020 Presidential Election


11 replies to this topic

#1
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
Seems early to start this thread, but Elizabeth Warren has announced an exploratory committee for a presidential run.

#2
wishcast_hater

    No Curvature

  • Members
  • 1,201 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dutchess County
  • Lagrangeville
  • NY
Can Pocahontas legally run? She is a native American and not an American citizen as we all know.

In all seriousness I hate that the media and political scum begin discussing/speculating and torturing the rest of American with this stuff 2 years in advance of an election. I wish all these decisions were announced 90 days prior to the election to save us all from this insanity.

And for my second rant.....The founders didn't intend on people being life long politicians, they expected you to serve your country and go back to your normal life after your term ended. Politicians are scum and couldn't hack it in the real world, that why they suckle at the teat for as long as possible.

Trump 2020
I don't care what he says, I care what he does for the country.
Earth is not a spinning ball
Flat Earth Infrared Camera - Hundred of miles with no curve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5RJhRNWCMo&t=608s
2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Can't have + Pressure against a vaccuum: https://www.youtube....suvdGYCY&t=500s
Astronauts on wires / Chromakey Technology: https://www.youtube....h?v=x6XeELc3QH8
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLltxIX4B8_URNUzDE2sXctnUAEXgEDDGn
http://www.atlantean...nning-ball.html
https://flatearthsci...t-earth-proofs/

#3
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,955 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postwishcast_hater, on 31 December 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Can Pocahontas legally run? She is a native American and not an American citizen as we all know.

In all seriousness I hate that the media and political scum begin discussing/speculating and torturing the rest of American with this stuff 2 years in advance of an election. I wish all these decisions were announced 90 days prior to the election to save us all from this insanity.

And for my second rant.....The founders didn't intend on people being life long politicians, they expected you to serve your country and go back to your normal life after your term ended. Politicians are scum and couldn't hack it in the real world, that why they suckle at the teat for as long as possible.

Trump 2020
I don't care what he says, I care what he does for the country.

Totally agree. Term limits are sorely needed, however, the very people who have to pass term limit laws are the exact people who would be affected and lose their jobs. Therefore, the chances of this happening are minute. As for endless Presidential campaigns, its another effect of the 24 hour news cycle....they have to fill the air time with something.

#4
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,955 posts
  • Gender:Male

View Postwishcast_hater, on 31 December 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Can Pocahontas legally run? She is a native American and not an American citizen as we all know.

In all seriousness I hate that the media and political scum begin discussing/speculating and torturing the rest of American with this stuff 2 years in advance of an election. I wish all these decisions were announced 90 days prior to the election to save us all from this insanity.

And for my second rant.....The founders didn't intend on people being life long politicians, they expected you to serve your country and go back to your normal life after your term ended. Politicians are scum and couldn't hack it in the real world, that why they suckle at the teat for as long as possible.

Trump 2020
I don't care what he says, I care what he does for the country.

Trump 2020 is interesting. The Dems are going to throw everything and more at him and the media will be even harder (yes, its possible) on him than it is now. I think there could be 15-20 candidates running on the Dem side and it will be a race to see how far left the candidate will go. The Dem candidate will be far far left, promising free everything with no plans to enact anything.

On the Republican side, I think there will be a Republican challenger to Trump in the primary race, someone like a Kaisich or someone in that mold.

#5
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
this is pretty funny

https://babylonbee.c...fested-blankets

#6
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,209 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 01 January 2019 - 09:38 AM, said:

Trump 2020 is interesting. The Dems are going to throw everything and more at him and the media will be even harder (yes, its possible) on him than it is now. I think there could be 15-20 candidates running on the Dem side and it will be a race to see how far left the candidate will go. The Dem candidate will be far far left, promising free everything with no plans to enact anything.

On the Republican side, I think there will be a Republican challenger to Trump in the primary race, someone like a Kaisich or someone in that mold.

And that person who is challenging Trump on the R side will lose miserably.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#7
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
Sanders declared his candidacy again and the media still calls him an independent. He's votes along Democratic lines, rarely voting against Dem causes. He's twice run for President as a Democrat. I dont claim to be a smart guy, but if you vote with Democrats, talk like a Democrat and run as a Democrat, its impossible to be an independent.....you're a Democrat.

#8
carribeanpirate

  • Members
  • 3,955 posts
  • Gender:Male
And yet another Democrat has entered the race, Robert O'Rourke. Yeah, Beto was just a nickname and he keeps it to gain votes. Cory Booker has some challenge for the award for moving forward by accomplishing the least. Both can deliver great speeches.....nothing else.

In the words of Ben Franklin......well done is better than well said.

#9
Mike_The_Golfer

  • Members
  • 2,725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ozone Park, NY

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 14 March 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

And yet another Democrat has entered the race, Robert O'Rourke. Yeah, Beto was just a nickname and he keeps it to gain votes. Cory Booker has some challenge for the award for moving forward by accomplishing the least. Both can deliver great speeches.....nothing else.

In the words of Ben Franklin......well done is better than well said.

No one will ever truly challenge B. Hussein Obama for that title.
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

#10
weathergeek87

  • Moderators
  • 10,209 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg, NJ
  • Hamburg
  • NJ

 carribeanpirate, on 14 March 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

And yet another Democrat has entered the race, Robert O'Rourke. Yeah, Beto was just a nickname and he keeps it to gain votes. Cory Booker has some challenge for the award for moving forward by accomplishing the least. Both can deliver great speeches.....nothing else.

In the words of Ben Franklin......well done is better than well said.

Iíve seen his speeches. Not impressed at all.
Home: Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Township, Sussex County) Elevation 700'
Work: Middletown, NY

#11
vascudave

  • Members
  • 7,375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Raritan
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
BETO...."MAN OF THE PEOPLE" HA!

#12
devilsfan0405

  • Members
  • 4,908 posts
  • Location:Cedar Grove, NJ
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ
Joe Biden may be their best hope for 2020 and even he is shaky. No one else currently in the field really impresses me, nor do I think they have enough appeal to win key swing states.
Cedar Grove, New Jersey (Essex County)

Lets Go, Devils!

Let's Go, Giants!

February 25-26, 2010...THE BEAST OF THE EAST STRIKES! 15" FOR THE GROVE!!! THE OLD SIGNATURE IS FINALLY RETIRED!





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users