2020 Presidential Election

266 replies to this topic

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 5,236 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 08 May 2020 - 06:58 AM, said:

Wait a minute, in 2012, Obama said that Russia was an 80's problem ("the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back"). But now they are a problem. Im so confused. Tell me what to think Mr. Obama, I can no longer do it for myself.

https://www.yahoo.co...-191619557.html

He’ll have more flexibility after his re-election.

Most overrated politician in history, propped up by a media that defended him at every turn.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,514 posts

View Postdevilsfan0405, on 08 May 2020 - 08:09 AM, said:

He'll have more flexibility after his re-election.

Most overrated politician in history, propped up by a media that defended him at every turn.

They had no choice. If they were critical, they would be branded.

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 5,236 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 08 May 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

They had no choice. If they were critical, they would be branded.

Absolutely.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,514 posts
In 2016, Democrats, social media and media outlets freely talked about Trump being a Nazi/Htler/Facist. This article talks about the Dem playbook stifling any conservative voice or Trump support in media outlets. I'm not smart, but stifling speech in order for your voice to be the one heard and followed sounds really close to Third Reich Nazi Germany. But, hey, I'm just a deplorable.

https://news.yahoo.c...-210613850.html

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 5,236 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 29 May 2020 - 12:04 PM, said:

In 2016, Democrats, social media and media outlets freely talked about Trump being a Nazi/Htler/Facist. This article talks about the Dem playbook stifling any conservative voice or Trump support in media outlets. I'm not smart, but stifling speech in order for your voice to be the one heard and followed sounds really close to Third Reich Nazi Germany. But, hey, I'm just a deplorable.

https://news.yahoo.c...-210613850.html

If they think Trump is anything like Hitler, they need a history lesson because they obviously fell asleep in class. If anything, the people on the left are the intolerant ones looking to stifle dissenting opinions. Just more projection and hypocrisy.

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 4,514 posts
For all the people saying that Trump has not done anything to improve race relations during his term, do you think it would mean anything to them if I asked what Biden did in his 8 years as VP and 30 years as a Senator to improve relations? I mean, every protestor agrees no progress has been made in 50 years, so why does anyone think Biden will do something now that he has been unable to do in 40 years.

devilsfan0405

• Members
  • 5,236 posts
  • Cedar_Grove
  • NJ

carribeanpirate, on 01 June 2020 - 03:10 PM, said:

For all the people saying that Trump has not done anything to improve race relations during his term, do you think it would mean anything to them if I asked what Biden did in his 8 years as VP and 30 years as a Senator to improve relations? I mean, every protestor agrees no progress has been made in 50 years, so why does anyone think Biden will do something now that he has been unable to do in 40 years.

...but that “D” after his name! That means he cares or something! Only Republicans are racists! They’re like mean and things! Yay liberals!

Freakin’ mental midgets. No wonder certain politicians and the media get away with murder in this country. Our citizenry is so dumbed down it’s scary.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users