1790 replies to this topic

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 5,219 posts

View Postvascudave, on 23 November 2020 - 07:28 AM, said:

LMAO
this is great
Pick up truck? i think thats why these types lose their minds
they assume only people that voted for trump are white, racist, redneck men.
they cant fathom the idea that people across all races, religions and social/economic backgrounds voted for him.

that is the truth

for me, i know anyone that voted for biden...yet has bad thing to say about trump personally is a hypocrite.
i can live with that.

Fits the narrative of "uneducated white men" as Trump's primary voting block. But remember, lets unite.....

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,916 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 23 November 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

Fits the narrative of "uneducated white men" as Trump's primary voting block. But remember, lets unite.....
EXACTLY!
i forgot to mention immigrants in the above as well

i work with a Filipino woman that immigrated here years ago
slept on a floor in a shared irvington apartment
1st purchase was a single mattress
she absolutely doesnt want illegal immigration.

she would make the "pickup driving rednecks" blush with the stuff she says politically

i often walk away from her as i dont want people thinking i agree with everything she says
its quit hilarious actually

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 5,219 posts
Another example that anything will be turned into a race issue. Lets be honest, Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago have long been notorious for voting shenanigans. These challenges have nothing to do with race just because the cities are predominantly black/latin populated. If there is fraud, no matter the scale, it should be investigated. After all, the honest voter may be having their legally cast vote suppressed because of illegalities.

https://www.yahoo.co...-145511669.html

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 5,219 posts

View Postwinterbird04, on 23 November 2020 - 06:27 AM, said:

I find you all also pure entertainment as well. I answered the question and I'm done with your redirecting of topics. Also tired of being called things I'm not.
Cry me a river this president is done. You can talk all you want about Cuomo and another side topic. Trump will try and sneak out the back door in his run away golf cart but it won't move fast enough for all the legal cases awaiting him when January 21st Rolls around .��
Well there might be a big pick up truck with obnoxious large Trump flags out the back waiting to take him to his cult fans.
Stick to the weather you all do a better job.

I am sure Democrats will go after his taxes and some tax evasion case. If that happens and Trump is convicted, will you support the same sentence for all tax evaders? I am thinking of the formerly rotund, now cartoonish looking "Reverend" Al Sharpton for starters

winterbird04

• Members
  • 2,173 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 23 November 2020 - 03:05 PM, said:

I am sure Democrats will go after his taxes and some tax evasion case. If that happens and Trump is convicted, will you support the same sentence for all tax evaders? I am thinking of the formerly rotund, now cartoonish looking "Reverend" Al Sharpton for starters

Whoever has not paid taxes yes !!! Could care less about Sharpton......

Go EAGLES, PHILLIES AND FLYERS

(Hackettstown NJ Warren co.)

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 5,219 posts

View Postwinterbird04, on 24 November 2020 - 06:14 AM, said:

Whoever has not paid taxes yes !!! Could care less about Sharpton......

Gee, I wonder where the clamoring was from Dems/Libs/Progressives to jail Sharpton. Heck, they didnt jail him, they gave him a TV show! What a country!

winterbird04

• Members
  • 2,173 posts

View Postcarribeanpirate, on 24 November 2020 - 07:22 AM, said:

Gee, I wonder where the clamoring was from Dems/Libs/Progressives to jail Sharpton. Heck, they didnt jail him, they gave him a TV show! What a country!

Donít know. All I know is I canít stand listening to him. Also if one has the money they many times can buy their way out as you know.
Go EAGLES, PHILLIES AND FLYERS

(Hackettstown NJ Warren co.)

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,916 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View Postwinterbird04, on 24 November 2020 - 12:18 PM, said:

Don't know. All I know is I can't stand listening to him. Also if one has the money they many times can buy their way out as you know.
just like biden
went from $300 k to $10 mil
legit?
yeah right
c'mon man

metfan4life

• Members
  • 29,955 posts
https://twitter.com/...9473728512?s=19
Winter 2019-2020
12/2/19 - 1"

carribeanpirate

• Members
  • 5,219 posts

View Postmetfan4life, on 24 November 2020 - 03:29 PM, said:

Sheep mentality. These are the same people who blame Fox News for biased reporting, yet take all other outlets at face value. I tell my son all the time, trust but verify.

metfan4life

• Members
  • 29,955 posts
Another republican has won a house seat in California. So you are telling me more than 12 seats have flipped to red this election and Trump lost ? Few seats in California have flipped.
Winter 2019-2020
12/2/19 - 1"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users