NY Giants trade star WR Odell Beckham Jr to the Cleveland Browns

6 replies to this topic

OrangeCountyWeather06

• Members
  • 5,165 posts
  • Cornwall
  • NY
Iím shocked the New York Giants would trade the best player on the roster at only age 26. With all the talent athleticism and potential in the world. I know they have been rumored to trading Odell since last off-season but this doesnít make sense to me. You let your 25-year star S Landon Collins walk in FA & now 26 year old star WR go in trade. Also let a great player in Vernon go & I thought they couldíve gotten more for Odell. I know that got picks and are in rebuilding mode but this still gives cause to pause. Eli Manning is still at the helm dealing with the rebuilding parts for what probably will be his last year. Itís clear the Giants are rebuilding but they donít seem to care too much about getting top value back instead of letting the pieces walk. What do I care Iím an Eagles fan lol just my two cents.
Cornwall NY

satellite_eyes

• Moderators
  • 7,791 posts
Disagree look at what the Steelers got for AB. Giants didn't do bad with this trade and i'm very happy to get rid of OBJ at this point. I gave him a chance. Time to move on and rebuild.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ (NW Morris County)
Elevation 1150' - Average Snow: 50"

Snow Stats (as of 3/31/15)
2014-2015 Winter - 67.0" Min Temp -6
2013-2014 Winter - 66.1" Min Temp -5
2012-2013 Winter - 53.4" Min Temp +1
2011-2012 Winter - 26.9" Min Temp +5
2010-2011 Winter - 62.3" Min Temp -6

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,375 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
they are all cancers to the team
Odell quit on the season last year
all his antics are poison to the locker room.

jets got their new cancer

OrangeCountyWeather06

• Members
  • 5,165 posts
  • Cornwall
  • NY

View Postsatellite_eyes, on 13 March 2019 - 06:57 AM, said:

Disagree look at what the Steelers got for AB. Giants didn't do bad with this trade and i'm very happy to get rid of OBJ at this point. I gave him a chance. Time to move on and rebuild.

The Steelers only got that because that chose to trade AB quickly instead of getting what he was valued at. Plus AB hurt his own value with the antics and TV shows about what was happening in Pittsburgh. OBJ wasn’t a locker room headache he had his on field but he is easily a top 3-4 WR who is barely entering the prime of his career. Those don’t come everyday.
Cornwall NY

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,375 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ

View PostOrangeCountyWeather06, on 14 March 2019 - 01:10 AM, said:

The Steelers only got that because that chose to trade AB quickly instead of getting what he was valued at. Plus AB hurt his own value with the antics and TV shows about what was happening in Pittsburgh. OBJ wasn’t a locker room headache he had his on field but he is easily a top 3-4 WR who is barely entering the prime of his career. Those don’t come everyday.
they all got what they got beacuase of these players attitudes.
teams were not banging the doors down for them. belicheck wasnt looking for them.
AB is a little older and a little crazier than obj

vascudave

• Members
  • 7,375 posts
  • Bridgewater
  • NJ
https://www.foxsport...o/1457287235951

satellite_eyes

• Moderators
  • 7,791 posts
I'm going to laugh when both the Giants and Steelers have better records this year than last.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ (NW Morris County)
Elevation 1150' - Average Snow: 50"

Snow Stats (as of 3/31/15)
2014-2015 Winter - 67.0" Min Temp -6
2013-2014 Winter - 66.1" Min Temp -5
2012-2013 Winter - 53.4" Min Temp +1
2011-2012 Winter - 26.9" Min Temp +5
2010-2011 Winter - 62.3" Min Temp -6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users